Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taking a break


Things aren't going too well at home right now, and it's hit me really hard. I just don't have it in me to keep this blog going for now, or ever. If you need to reach me, you should have my email address.

5 comments on "Taking a break"

Debbie on June 18, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

I'm so sorry, Heather Lynne.
I don't know what's going on, but I hope you know that you are never far from my thoughts.
Hang in there, friend. <3

Me on June 19, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

Heather Lynne - I'm so sorry. Just know that you have an entire community of support out here. I hope everything can work itself out. Take care of yourself. Tkeys

Raising Twin Girls on June 19, 2009 at 8:41 PM said...

I don't know what is going on at home but I hope things turn around for you. You have lots of friends and support on SK. Let us know if you need anything. ((Hugs))

Amy

Debbie on September 16, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you. xx

Me on September 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

I was just checking in and wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and hope you are well! - Tkeys