2. Bella Swan. I, Heather-Lynne, and a Twili-holic. I honestly don't think I can begin to describe to you how much I am obsessed with this series. And one thing that I absolutely love about this character is that she's just like every girl I went to high school with, which makes her so much easier to relate too. One of the big complaints that I hear from Twilight haters is how un-inspiring Bella is and how far away she is from being a good role model. Why? Because she doesn't excel at everything in her life? How many of us are really like that? I know I've had my outsider/wallflower moments. It's a nice change to read about someone completely normal every now and again.
NOT an Official New Moon poster, this was from a designing contest
3. Band-Aids. I am a huge klutz. 99.99% of the time I cannot walk from one end of a room to the other without finding some way to hurt myself (accidentally, of course) whether it be tripping over my own two feet, knocking something on my head, or plain old running into a wall. Did you hear about the time I ran through a glass door? Yeah, I don't recommend it. It's usually a good idea to keep a god deal of Band-Aids on supply because sooner or later I will need them. Right now my supply consists of Disney Princess and Cars designs. I love having something to smile about when it comes to bodily injury.
4. Barnes & Noble. This is the first store that comes to mind when I think of books. I even came close to applying for a job there after I got out of high school because I just love to read, but thought better of it. I don't shop there much anymore since I would rather not pay for their membership in order to save money, but when desperate times call for desperate measures (such as Rob going out to buy each of the different EW covers for me when the cast of Twilight is featured) I'll make a little pit stop.
5. Borders. My #1 place to buy books (and yes, I realize I should invest in a Library card one of these days). My loyalty to Borders really stems from some people that I met at the store back in my hometown. We all just clicked after a couple of Twilight Discussion groups in the months leading up to the midnight release party for Breaking Dawn. It's a more sociable place to be in my opinion and who doesn't like to be a social butterfly every now and again.
6. Border Collies. The dog of choice in my family. My step-dad's last two dogs were both Border Collies. No idea why this is on my list (probably because I can't think of any B's today) seeing as I am not a fan of dogs - nor they me.
7. Bagels & cream cheese. Quite possibly the best breakfast food EVER!
8. Bagpipes. The general feel that I get is that you either love them or you hate them. Me, personally? I love them. But I've also grown up around them. My family is Scottish and between the Games and just spending time with my Grandparents means you hear a lot of it. The sound of them just brings out an emotional response in me more than any other kind of music out there.
9. Blue Bloods. I have the strangest feeling that I have mentioned this book series before! That may be because I have, lol. I'm telling you - if you loved Twilight, you'll love these books. And I dug up that trailer for the next book (The Van Alen Legacy, comes out August 6). Who comes up with these things?
10.Beauty & the Beast. One of my all-time favorite Disney movies! Then again, there's hardly a Disney animated feature that I don't include on my all-time favorite list. I just wish this would be re-released on DVD and Blu-Ray because I don't own it and I would really love to.
11. Barbra Streisand. Guilty pleasure.
12. Bonkers. Does anyone else remember this cartoon from the early/mid '90s? Talk about a totally random thought that popped into my head.
13. Boo!! Who else is in the mood for Halloween?