Friday, April 17, 2009

Someone has to work


Today marks Rob's first day back at work, wand I've really been freaking out about it since last night. I don't feel ready to be home alone all day with such a little baby. I'm completely overwhelmed and it's not like we have any family in the area to come in and help out.

Wish me luck.

3 comments on "Someone has to work"

Kari on April 17, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

I am sorry you are so stressed. I wish I lived closer so I could come over and help out for a bit.

Me on April 18, 2009 at 11:25 AM said...

Hope it went well! You will be able to handle it. I was totally freaked out, too - Micah was pretty darn small when we brought him home, and we were having all kinds of eating issues. The thought of figuring out how to attempt to breastfeed, then pump while he was wanting to be held, then syringe feed him, then diaper and try and get him to nap OVERWHELMED me. It was challenging, but I figured it out, and you will, too! Trust your instincts and know you will figure out a way to make it all work. I promise, it gets easier - not just because you get more experienced, but every day they become more capable and slightly more predictable. - Tkeys

GingerJess on April 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

So, how did it go? I'm sure you did just fine!!!!!
~GingerStorm~