Friday, May 1, 2009

One month!!


If anyone can believe it, our Emmett is one month old already!! We had a check up with his pediatrician today, and I am a very proud momma right now. He's almost gained 2 whole pounds and is just getting bigger by the day.

6 lbs. 7 oz.
18 3/4 in.

EEK! I totally just realized I have been giving everyone the wrong information. Good Golly!! I can't keep anything straight in my head right now and now DH is just laughing at me. Everything here is up to date and if I've told you something differently I think I may be loosing my mind. He's doing so well and I still think I'm in shock most days.

Sorry we haven't been checking in but with Rob off at work it's been a struggle for me to get through the days. I'm finally starting to make heads and tails of the whole baby thing and hopefully I'll be able to check in a little more. I have discovered the savior that is our sling. Emmett loves, loves, loves it. Well, he loves, loves, loves to be held and I love having two hands so I can try and do something so it's a win-win for everyone so I am absolutely loving the PeanutShell sling that my MIL bought for us.

2 comments on "One month!!"

Kari on May 1, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

One month already! WOW!!! I am glad the sling works for you guys!

Kristen on May 5, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

Hey Heather Congrads I was thinking about you and I seen you had Emmett he is such a doll. Congrads on Him.