Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two little piggies


Emmett wont get his "2 month" check up until June 5th, after we get back from California so I've been a little curious where he's at with his weight now that he's 7 weeks old! Leave it to Rob to make me feel like an idiot for not thinking about using our home scale and weighing myself holding Emmett and then weighing just me and subtracting one from the other. Too much math involved. That's Rob's area of expertise, not mine - not by a long shot. So it looks like we have a good 7 1/2 pounds of chunkster attatched to my boob almost all day. He's a little pig, and growing like a weed. But we wouldn't have it any other way. I know it's not all that accurate, but it works. Can't wait to see how big he actually is in 2 1/2 more weeks!

On a side note, my kitten is no longer a kitten. You wanna talk chunksters? One of my kittens (the older one) is freaking huge. She's such a fatty. I decided to see how much she weighs too. Get this ... 11.4 pounds! I can barely pick her up anymore unless she's standing on something above waist level. It feels like my wrists are going to break. So she's warranted a whole slew of nicknames now. I think they are adorable but Rob says I'm hurting her feelings. Then I have to remind him that she's a cat!!

1 comments on "Two little piggies"

Me on May 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM said...

Sounds like he is growing so big and strong!! Amazing how quickly that happens. Pretty soon, he'll be outpacing your fat cat! - Tkeys