Monday, March 9, 2009

Three Zero


Bedrest Day: 62
Hospital Day: 52

I never though I would get to say this, but I am thirty weeks pregnant!!!

Today's appointment didn't go so well compared to the last few weeks, but we're still thinking positive. CL is now .9 and still funneled to the stitch with no dilation to speak of but my cervix was super oft. Baby boy weighed in at about 3 pounds even.

My wrists are killing me again today so this is staying short and sweet. Happy Monday!

2 comments on "Three Zero"

Me on March 9, 2009 at 5:37 PM said...

Congratulations! Every day is a bonus, and you have the most important weeks behind you now! Hang in there a little while longer - you are doing an amazing job!! - Tkeys

Mely on March 11, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

yay!!!! congrats...everything is possible ;o)