Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Untitled


Bedrest Day: 78
Hospital Day: 68

^ Those numbers are depressing, as if I'm not feeling like crap to begin with. Whoopdedoo. I'm going to skip the pity me post, but since that's really all I feel like writing, this will be short and to the point. I'm still pregnant, Emmett's still where he's supposed to be, hopefully for some time to come still. My contractions haven't stopped in about 2 weeks now and they're making me miserable. Still dilated to 4, but otherwise no change.

And before I forget, I just want to say a big thank you. I don't think I would be holding on to what's left of my sanity without everyone's encouragement. I really can't say it enough.

8 comments on "Untitled"

Kari on March 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM said...

Heather Lynne you are an amazing person! I know all this is just going to make you treasure little Emmett even more. You have done a terrific job dealing with this pregnancy and all that has come along with it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad little Emmett is still where he should be and so sorry you feel so crappy. You're on the homestretch now. Almost there!

Debbie on March 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

I, too, am sorry you are feeling so bad. :(
You *could* be 4 cm dilated for weeks, so let's hope that's what is in store for you!
I'm so glad he's still where he should be. You will get there-- like the pp said, you are in the home stretch now, friend. <3

Me on March 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

HL - I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. I know how awful those constant contractions can feel and how much they just drain you. You are doing an amazing job hanging in there through all of this and taking good care of Emmett. I promise . . . you WILL get to the other side of this, and it will be worth every second when you are holding him in your arms! Take it a few hours at a time - it is all you can do. And you are entitled to feel so down - what you are doing is SOOO difficult. - Tkeys

Tiffany Husted on March 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

Loves ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there, girl! I know you're miserable but Emmett needs you to stay strong!

Raising Twin Girls on March 29, 2009 at 2:22 AM said...

I hope all is still okay and you are still baking Emmett. Hang in there girl, you are doing a good job.

Debbie on March 30, 2009 at 10:05 AM said...

I am just checking in to see how you are feeling, still pregnant? I've been thinking of you every day. <3