Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Announcement


Emmett Mitchell
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
4:44 a.m.
4 pounds, 10 ounces
17 1/2 inches


I just wanted to let everyone know that Emmett made his arrival safe and sound early this morning. Everyone is doing perfect, and I'll update you more when I get the chance.

13 comments on "Announcement"

Alyssa on March 31, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Kari on March 31, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

Congrats Heather Lynn!!! I am so happy Emmett is here and healthy. You did a great job momma!

Toto on March 31, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!! And wow, that's a pretty good weight if you ask me........you did such a great job keeping him cooking as long as you could, and now you get to actually WATCH him grow on the outside. Believe me, it's much more fun this way!!! So how cute is he? My little gal looked a bit like an alien for the first week or so till she put a bit of fat on her, but OMG, the most incredible feeling is looking into your little one's face and knowing they're going to be ok. HUGS!!!

Enjoy getting back into life as well, and moving back home with hubby!!! I'll stop babbling now, I'm just so excited for you!!!

Debbie on March 31, 2009 at 6:08 PM said...

Oh, Heather Lynne!! What a wonderful weight! Congratulations, momma & daddy!! <3
I can't wait to see pictures. so, so happy he is here safe & sound.

Me on March 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

Congratulations!! That is amazing news, and it sounds like things are good. You worked hard to keep him in for so long, and it sounds like you succeeded! - Tkeys

Sarah on March 31, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see some photos.

Sarah
mygems

Raising Twin Girls on April 1, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear some details and see some pictures of Emmett. You must be relieved to have your journey at the hospital come to an end. Welcome back to the real world!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats Heather Lynne! And welcome to the world, baby Emmett!

Unknown on April 1, 2009 at 10:33 AM said...

I am so happy to hear this! Best of luck to the beautiful family :)

Unknown on April 1, 2009 at 7:13 PM said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the happiness!

Heather Lynne on April 3, 2009 at 10:13 AM said...

I can't say thank you enough for all the support you gals have given along the way!

Donna and Thorne on April 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM said...

Congratulations Momma!!!
Can't wait to see pictures posted of Emmett!

♥ KBB on April 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Congratulations hun! That is so exciting! Sorry for the belated congrats! ♥