Friday, March 6, 2009

From Me


Bedrest Day: 59
Hospital Day: 49

It's been quite a while since my last update, hasn't it? I've been trying to give myself a little break from my laptop, which included updating my blog, so no worries - Everyone is still where they are supposed to be (mostly referring to Emmett)! Can you believe I'm actually only a few days away from reaching 30 weeks? I'm a little shell shocked that we've actually made it this far; it's felt like this point that I would never reach for so long, and now it's so close to finally becoming a reality. I'm really starting to believe that we'll make it.

I'll update again after my CL check on Monday (we're really getting close to the end of those and the progesterone shots). Rob will be here tonight for the entire weekend, and we'll be trying to celebrate our first anniversary which is on Sunday.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments on "From Me"

Kari on March 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

Enjoy your anniversary!

Toto on March 6, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

Hey.........it's SusE from sk. Still in my hospital with my gorgeous little girl, we go home tomorrow. They keep c/s patients 5 days here. Thinking of you and glad to hear that your still hanging in !!! Have a wonderful anniversary weekend. Has the car been fixed yet?

take care.......Susie

oh, ps. Jen just had her baby too!!! he was 7lbs 4 oz, My little Sivan was only 5 lbs 7 oz!