Sunday, January 25, 2009

Get to Know Me


Bedrest Day: 21
Hospital Day: 11

I snagged this from a friend of mine, figured it would be a good way to pass the time. So here's some random little facts about me:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Target - started off as a cashier, left when I was in price accuracy
2. Record Clerk for the sheriff's department
3. Volunteered at my Church to teach the Kindergarten Sunday School class
4. Secretary for a cabinet shop

Movies I would watch over & over:
1. Twilight
2. Saved
3. Serenity
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Places I have lived:
1. Walnut Creek, California
2. Tampa Bay, Florida
3. Wichita Falls, Texas
4. Virinia

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. American Idol
3. Supernatural
4. Pushing Daisies

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Los Angeles, California
2. San Diego, California
3. Steamboat Springs, Colorado
4. Flaming Gorge, Utah

Four websites I visit daily:
1. She Knows message boards
2. San Jose Sharks website
3. Google
4. My friend Jessica's photo blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pixy Stix
2. Pizza
3. BBQ chicken sandwich
4. Watermelon

Four places I would Rather be right now:
1. At home, in my own bed
2. At the NHL All-Star game today
3. Disneyland
4. At the theater, watching Twilight

0 comments on "Get to Know Me"