Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skeletorian


Bedrest Day: 18
Hospital Day: 8

I never got around to posting any of them on Monday, Tuesday, or Wedensday, but along with the beloved cervical length checks come the beloved ultrasounds (take a guess which half of the equation I prefer). The ultrasound machine they were using has the ability to do the 3D/4D ultrasounds so I have a few very special images of little Emmett. I'm so glad that despite all the troubles my body is giving with this pregnancy he is doing so well. I just can't wait until he gets a little pudgier, you know, more baby-like. I don't recommend getting the 3D done so early, the babies don't have a lot of body fat yet and look like little skeletor-aliens. It's kind of creepy so early, but they are so awesome and I'm betting so much better when the babies get bigger.

Photobucket

I think he's a little shy!

0 comments on "Skeletorian"