Monday, February 2, 2009

25 weeks


I'm having a real "I feel like absolute shit" day. No little would be cheers, no imaginary dancing. Today's CL was 1 cm, and still funneling. Emmett weighed in at about 1 pound 9 ounces. I can't even feel happy about reaching 25 weeks today. Why does this have to be all backward. When I do what the doctors order, things should improve. And they're not. Why does it have to be like this? Why is it just so wrong for me to be able to enjoy this experience? Not only do I feel like shit, but I feel pathetic and I feel useless.

Oh, and I chucked my phone at the wall. Sorry, no longer in service.

Oh, and happy birthday to Rob. Someone in the family should have a happy day.

4 comments on "25 weeks"

Raising Twin Girls on February 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM said...

Oh HL, I was praying for some good news from you today. I am so sorry that there seems to be nothing to be happy about. I am happy to hear that you are still pregnant and Emmett has a good fighting chance and 1 pound 9 ounces sounds great. You are doing the best you know how and God will take care of the rest. Emmett, you stay in there for a while longer for mommy. You hear me???
Take care, I'm sending more prayers your way.

Alison on February 2, 2009 at 5:51 PM said...

Oh sweetie! I am so sad that you are having such a rough time. I have no idea what you are feeling or what's happening. I just hope Emmett stays put for now and just know that you are doing the best you possibly can!! I hope your day turns around soon!!!:)

Kari on February 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM said...

Oh Hunny I was hoping for some good news when I opened up your blog. I wish you would catch a break. Just remember Emerson is watching over his little brother and will help keep him safe. I will be saying an extra prayer for you and Emmett tonight. Hugs!

Lilli on February 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

I'm so sorry things aren't going any better for you! Hopefully soon things will take a good change. You're both in my thoughts!