Friday, February 20, 2009

Honest to Blog


Bedrest Day: 45
Hospital Day: 35

I’ve been tagged by Debbie to do this meme, so here's my first post in a few days. Sorry, I've been throwing up for the past two days so I haven't really been up to blogging.

The rules of the award:

1) Choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the seven winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.



3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself

1. I have a crazy obsession for socks. I buy socks anytime I go shopping, mostly knee-highs because I have this theory that they'll keep my legs warmer. My favorite pair are these bright pink ones, and I can't sleep unless I have socks on.

2. Although I know it's never going to happen because I cannot see myself flying that far in a plane, but I really want to go travel across Europe, and spend some time in Scotland.

3. I don't like dogs. To be honest, I hate dogs. Puppies are cute, and I can play with them for maybe 5 minutes, but otherwise I would rather they stay far, far, far away. I was bit by a god as a kid (I've got a scar just above my eyelid from it) and ever since then we just don't play well together.

4. I haven't been in school for ... closing in on 2 years now. I graduated from high school in June 2007 and never took any college classes. Actually, I never applied to any colleges. I was planning on going to a Junior College back home, but decided to take some time off to work and earn some money, and then with everything that happened last year I just never felt it was the right time to go back. I don't see myself going to college anytime soon.

5. I hate texting. Absolutely, 100% hate it. I don't like texting people, I don't like getting texts, and I want to grab someone's phone from them and chuck it at their head if they're texting in front of me. The texting in front of me is what really irks me. If I'm hanging out with someone or having a conversation with someone I want their full attention.

6. I still watch Disney movies, and I still watch the Disney channel. I'm a secret Hannah Montana addict, but please don't tell anyone!! I blame the 11 year old I used to baby sit, it just reeled me in.

7. I never wanted to be a mom. It was just never a role that I pictured myself in until I got pregnant. Now I'm always terrified I'll never get the chance.

8. I cannot cook to save my life. Not at all. I can't even boil water.

9. I am a huge, huge, huge Twilight addict. I've read the books 10+ times each, have more crap than is necessary for any normal human being. I dressed up as Bella (going to the prom, fake cast and all) for the release of Breaking Dawn and camped out for the movie when it came out last November. I could go on, but if you know me, you know all of this already.

10. I can't look into people's eyes if I'm talking to them.

OK, so I really can't think of 7 people off the top of my head to tag, so this is open-ended and up to you!!

0 comments on "Honest to Blog"