Saturday, February 7, 2009

Points for Rob


Bedrest Day: 32
Hospital Day: 22

The hubby did a very great thing for me today - he bought me a gadget! Well, actually, he technically did a very great thing for me earlier this week, but I didn't get this gadget until today and it's going to make a world of difference in the laptop department. I finally have my wireless mouse, and to top that he got me a new wireless keyboard. Anybody care to do an imaginary happy dance with me? So the laptop no longer has to balance on my belly, nor do I have to attempt typing one handed at the awkward angle that is laying on your side! The laptop is on a table to my left, and my belly is now reserved for the keyboard and mouse. Much less lightweight. It's pretty funny to watch though. I'm still testing out the best ways to go about all of this. Someone needs to make a diagram book for bed rest preggies on how to set everything up to be working at the optimum function level. I cannot live without my online pals at this point. They're the best family I got 5 days out of the week.

Great thinking Rob! The best idea that I've had in weeks (haha)!

3 comments on "Points for Rob"

Kari on February 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM said...

What a thoughtful gift! I am glad it is easier to use and you don't have to attempt to be a contortionist!

Raising Twin Girls on February 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

Oooh what a great idea. I remember how hard it was to use the laptop in the hospital. Now you are all set! Tell Rob, GOOD JOB!!!

Moe on February 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

That was so thoughtful of him! Having a wireless mouse and keyboard certainly makes life easier. :)