Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time


Bedrest Day: 37
Hospital Day:27

Time doesn't seem to really have a meaning anymore, or at the very least I cannot seem to make heads or tails of it. An hour can feel like a century or it can feel like a minute and a minute usually feels like an eternity. I've pretty much come to accept the new laws of time that revolve around when a nurse comes in to check up on me (every four hours) or whenever it's food time. Anything other than that is just jiberish. I'm actually calling them nurses instead of hours. It's my own secret language.

I'm sure they all think I'm really starting to lose my marbles or something.

In other news, I started taking Zoloft yesterday for my depression and anxiety. It's been a long time coming, and something I've been debating with myself for years. They've started me on a low dose (25 mg.) and we'll see how things go over the next couple of weeks.

Not much else to report back on today though. Happy Thursday, have a great Friday and enjoy your Valentine's Day if you can!

2 comments on "Time"

Tiffany Husted on February 14, 2009 at 4:17 PM said...

Are you sure it's not Zoloft? Zofran is for m/s. I am taking Zoloft and man, it has helped soooo much! Hugs girlie! xoxo

Heather Lynne on February 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

This is what I get for writing a post while discussing m/s meds on a board. It is Zoloft and I'm officially loosing my mind.