Monday, February 9, 2009

26 Weeks


I'm going to keep this short and simple. Sweet too, I guess, compared to previous weeks. There's been no change since last week. Maybe passing the glucose screening has set off a bunch of positives (minus the finger). I haven't had any contractions in the past week, and after today's 17P shot (my 10th) I potentially only have 9 left. That means I'm more than halfway done with them. I'm just that much closer to having a healthy baby. And to not being in a constant state of all things aching.

26 weeks today. Wow.

OK, so the other news to update on was my ultrasound to check my cervical length. Now changes to report since last week (insert cheer here). CL 1 cm and there is still funneling, but my cervix is still close and I'm focusing on the fact that things didn't get any worse. Happy news today, I guess.

2 comments on "26 Weeks"

Raising Twin Girls on February 9, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

Yay for no change. It is so good to read a positive report from you. Just keep taking it day by day and week by week. I've heard that 29 weeks is another big milestone so keep that in your sights. :)

Kari on February 9, 2009 at 7:15 PM said...

Good news all around! I am so happy for you!!